Opt-in email marketing is an ideal way of promoting products, services and events to customers, business prospects, members or suppliers who have explicitly requested to receive such email messages.
Email Marketing is a great way to educate your customers, business prospects, members or suppliers on products and services, promotions and events. It is also much more cost-effective than banner ads, telemarketing and traditional direct mail marketing where additional fees are incurred. Email marketing allows links to be embedded in messages, which drives measurable website traffic.
Databases also allow targeted mailings to specific recipient groups, for example, by gender, income or ZIP code.
Did You Know…
- Businesses return $40 for every $1 spent on email marketing – Constant Contact
- 66% of consumers have made a purchase online as a result of an e-mail marketing message. (Mark the Marketer)
- 70% of people say they always open emails from their favorite companies. (ExactTarget)
- Two-thirds of those under 30 use their smart phones or cell phones to access their email. (Source:Chadwick Martin Bailey)
- 67% of customers give their email addresses to companies to receive discounts and promotions (ClickZ)
- Email marketing delivers the highest ROI (about $44 per dollar spent, on average) of any digital marketing tactic. (Mark the Marketer)
- 40% of B2B marketers rated the leads generated by e-mail marketing as high quality.
Want to Learn More?
If you are interested in learning more about how SW Howard Design can help plan and execute your Email Marketing plan, contact us, or call us at 513-443-2794.